To download the free Release of Liability waiver form,click Free Release of Liability Waiver
articipant’s Name________________ Date of Birth (m/d/yr)_______________
Address____________________________ Phone #_____________________
City_____________________ Postal Code____________ Email______________________
Liability Waiver ,Release Of Liability, Waive Of Claims, Assumption Of Risk And Indemnity Agreement
By Signing This Document You Will Waive Legal Rights Including The Right To Sue To: ____________.
Assumption of Risk:
1.) I, the undersigned, wish to play Paintball, I recognize and understand that playing Paintball (Hereinafter called
the “Game”) involves certain risks. Those risks include, but are not limited to, the risk of injury resulting from possible malfunction of the equipment used in the Game and injuries from tripping or falling over obstacles in the Game playing field. In addition, I recognize that the exertion of playing the Game could result in injury or death.
2.) Despite these and other risks, and fully understanding such risks, I wish to play the Game and hereby assume all of the risks of playing the Game. I also hereby hold harmless Weekend Warriors Entertainment Ltd. (herein after called the “SPONSORS”) and indemnify them against any or all claims, action suits, procedures, costs, expenses (including attorney’s fees and expenses), damages and liabilities arising out of, connected with, or resulting from my playing the Game, including without limitation, those resulting from the manufacture, selection, delivery, possession, use or operation of said equipment. I hereby release the SPONSORS any and all such liability, and I understand that this release shall be binding upon my estate, my heirs, my representatives and assigns. I hereby certify to the SPONSORS that I am in good health and do not suffer from a heart condition or other aliment which could be exacerbated by the exertion involved in playing the Game, I further certify that I am 18 years of age or older.
Release Of Liability, Waiver Of Claims And Indemnity Agreement
In consideration of participating in the “Game”, I hereby agree as follows:
1. To waive any and all claims that I have or may in the future have against Weekend Warriors Entertainment, their directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives (all of whom are hereinafter collectively referred to as “ the Releasees”);
2. To Release the Releasees from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense that I may suffer or that my next of kin may suffer as a result of my participation in Paintball due to any cause whatsoever, including negligence on the part of the Releasees;
3. To hold Harmless and Indemnify The Releasees from any and all liability for any damage to property of or personal injury to, any third party, resulting in my participation in Paintball; and
4. That this agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns, in the event of my death.
5. I further declare that this document has been drawn up in the English language at my request.
6. I further agree to return all of the equipment in good condition and if any of the equipment rented by me is lost or damaged, I hereby agree to promptly pay for the loss or damage, and the decision of the costs by the SPONSORS shall be final and binding upon me.
7. I understand that I am financially responsible and will be charged for any and all damage that I may cause while on the premises of the SPONSOR. This includes light fixtures, walls, windows, doors, cars, animals children etc.
8. I agree to pay in full at the end of my session all charges and expenses that I have incurred.
9. I expressly agree that the foregoing Release Of Liability is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the Province Of Alberta in which Paintball is conducted, and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall nevertheless, continue in full legal force and effect and be binding upon me.
10. I shall further assign to the SPONSORS all rights to use any photo or video of me taken relative to the Game. I further assign to the SPONSOR the right to use any data on this form for their own use (contact list, insurance requirements)
______ I hereby request that the data collected on this form will only be used for insurance purposes
Rules Of Play
Approved Protective eye wear must be properly worn at all times during the Game and in all places as specified by signage and no player shall point an air gun at another person who is not wearing approved eye wear.
All game rules, regulations and staff shall be obeyed at all times and air guns shall be handled safely and shot only in approved areas.
No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs shall handle an air gun and Weekend Warriors staff must approve all shooting devices.
All players are required to have an approved barrel block on or in their barrels unless they are playing Paintball.
Any person may at the discretion of Weekend Warriors staff, be cancelled from participation for any reason that the staff member deems adequate.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS AGREEMENT, AND I AM AWARE THAT BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT I AM WAIVING CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH I OR MY HEIRS, NEXT OF KIN, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS AND ASSIGNS MAY HAVE AGAINST THE RELEASEES.
Signed this__________ day of ___________________ 200__. __________________________________________________
Signature of Adult Applicant 18 years old or older
Witness Signature of Parent if Participant is less than 18 years old
(Please print name clearly) __________________________________________________
Signature of Participant if Participant is less than 18 years old